Smalls and Brown Construction, LLC is a facilities focused engineering and construction firm specializing in value engineering, design build, construction / renovation / demolition and environmental remediation services. SBC is directed by a Senior Management Team consisting of the President, Cedric Smalls, General Manager, Herman Kitt. Founded in 2000 by Mr. Smalls, the firm is headquartered in metro Charleston, South Carolina and has provided services for clients throughout the eastern and southwestern US.
The firm began providing demolition and construction services to private sector / commercial, state and local government clients. The firm recently expanded services to include environmental remediation and clients to include the Federal government. Recent key hires have increased management experience spanning throughout the Southeastern US.
- Various state and local Small and Minority Business Certifications
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU’s) / Minority Institutions Partner
- SBA 8(a) Certification in process
- Bathroom repairs & renovations
- Kitchen repairs & renovations
- Install wood floors and carpets
- General home repairs
Home & Facilities Renovation
- Building systems replacement / upgrades
- Architectural / Code enforcement / upgrades
- Site grading and excavation
- Sidewalk improvements
- Project submittal review / approval
- Coordination / oversight of subcontractors
- Invoice review / approvals, punch list and project closeout documentation
Thank you for your interest in Smalls and Brown Construction. Your contact form has been submitted and a representative will be in touch with you soon.
The validation of the form was not successful!
There was an error sending the form, try again later or contact your system administrator.